MAKE A SUBMISSION
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
IJCRH receives manuscripts all year round. It publishes a volume of two issues once in a year. Contributors are encouraged to submit manuscripts in English, but abstracts could sometimes be provided in any African language. Contributions have to be sent electronically to [email protected] and [email protected]. As part of its reorganization effort to reach wide readership, IJCRH maintains both print and electronic versions.
Contributors are requested to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Each article must be an original work of the author and not yet published or under consideration anywhere else.
- Manuscripts should not exceed 20 pages in length, and should be typed double-spaced in MS-word format and Times New Roman 12 point font size.
- Except when absolutely necessary, photographs and heavy graphic works should be avoided.
- Title of paper, the full name, address, current status and institutional affiliation of the author, as well as functional email address and phone number should be written on a separate page attached.
- Digital object identifiers (DOIs) of referenced articles (if available) should be included in the reference sections for articles or works cited by authors.
- IJCRH operates the author-pay model of journal publication. Hence, contributors are expected to pay $45 for the publication of each accepted paper.
- Contributors should note that each article submitted is subjected to double-blind peer review and plagiarism checks before publication.
- The contributor must be consistent in the use of either the MLA or APA style. Footnotes to the text should be avoided.